Sol y Mar Propiedades
El Sargento USD$ 2,800,000
This spectacular property offers a beachfront lot along with a spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom house, a garage, and a separate studio casita, all situated on 8393 square meter lot. The property boasts breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortes, Isla Cerralvo, and the Rancho Cacachiles Mountains, providing the ultimate in serene beauty and tranquility.Step inside the…
El Jalito El Sargento USD$ 2,700,000
Located just north of El Sargento in the La Ventana area on the unspoiled shores of El Jalito Beach.The area is renowned as a destination for kite boarders around the world, but there are endless activities to suit every adventurer on land or sea.Even if your idea of adventure is driving around and taking photos,…
La Ventana USD$ 2,450,000
Casa CortezResting on the white sands of La Ventana’s famous South Beach, Casa Cortez is an opulent and contemporary beachfront home nestled within a securely-walled compound. Also on the grounds are two separate single bedroom casitas, each with kitchenettes, as well as a bedroom studio, all surrounding an impressive central swimming pool.The exquisite Grand Palapa…
Corredor Isla Cerralvo La Ventana USD$ 1,850,000
Beachfront Colonial Estate Home with swimming pool and waterfall feature has incredible expansive ocean views! Upstairs terrace is very large and overlooks the entire coastline of the Bay of La Ventana from its hilltop vantage point, has an outdoor island bar with sink and has built in seating around the entire perimeter. Downstairs 3 bedrooms…
Calle Tiburon El Sargento USD$ 1,030,000
Exceptional, thoughtfully planned home in highly sought-after neighborhood overlooking the La Ventana Bay and Cerralvo Island. Casa Hewa Uno and Dos are two completely independent 2BR units that together conform a luxury 4BR vacation property within walking distance of beautiful sandy beaches and world class hiking/biking trails. Here you can enjoy amazing sunrises while sipping…
Access El Sargento USD$ 998,824
Amina Wind Resort its a unique project first of its type in Bahia Turquesa beach. Self sustainable and exclusiveness its the new meaning of luxury.Beachfront condominiums that offers lobby, concept store, palapa, restaurant, pool, bar, panel court, gardens, yoga area, kids area.Parking space and storage units.Payment plan availableTo deliver March 2024
Nearly Beachfront El Sargento USD$ 800,000
Incredible opportunity to BUILD A BOUTIQUE HOTEL or a Beachfront Home with direct access to the sandy beach. Beautiful soft sands here without cobblestones or reef, provides an excellent kiteboarder launch pad! Large Lot with Streetfront Access and Beach Access is the perfect place for a beach business!THIS IS THE ONLY BEACHFRONT AREA LOT AVAILABLE…
Extra Large Lot El Sargento USD$ 799,000
Want to build a Plaza Complex offering commercial spaces for businesses, restaurants and shops? Here is the perfect oppourtunity! Located across from the Ventana Bay Resort gated entrance, on the north main road, perfect for easy access, this would be an excellent location to serve the Resort Visitors and surrounding neighborhoods. BEACH ACCESS IMMEDIATELY ACROSS…
Calle Miramar El Sargento USD$ 749,000
This is the house youve been waiting for! Located steps from the beach, this unique, architecturally designed 2 BR property is perfect for enjoying all that La Ventana has to offer. Walk to the shoreline with coffee cup in hand to watch the sunrise over the water and then paddle out peacefully before the wind…
Access El Sargento USD$ 745,882
Amina Wind Resort its a unique project first of its type in Bahia Turquesa beach. Self sustainable and exclusiveness its the new meaning of luxury. Beachfront condominiums that offers lobby, concept store, palapa, restaurant, pool, bar, panel court, gardens, yoga area, kids area. 1 parking space per unit and 2 storage included. Payment plan available…
Powered by Estatik
Sol y Mar Propiedades is a Real Estate and Investment Consulting Corporation based in La Ventana. Quite close to the bustling city of La Paz in Baja California Sur, but still a world away. Sol y Mar specializes in beach front and ocean view real estate in La Ventana, El Sargento, El Teso, and other beautiful communities around La Paz.
La Ventana and El Sargento are unique areas, blending old Mexico charm with conveniences of the modern world. There is a sense of community that is hard to find in other parts of the world. The people are warm and you will immediately feel at home.
La Ventana Bay is located on the Sea of Cortez in Baja California Sur. It is a short drive from La Paz. The La Ventana and El Sargento areas are known for the enjoyable climate and diverse outdoor sporting opportunities.
The Baja Peninsula offers Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Fishing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Scuba Diving, Off Road Motorcycle Riding, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Bird Watching, Photography and much more.
La Ventana and El Sargento are ideal locations to purchase retirement homes, second homes, land, and investment properties. Even in these difficult times, the combination of community, beach life, sporting activities, and infrastructure ensure that your investment will be worthwhile.
- La Paz translates to “Peace”. The people living here are some of the friendliest and most hospitable you will ever find. Baja California Sur (BCS) is the safest state in all of Mexico, attracting tourists and travelers from around the world as well as residents from Mainland Mexico.
- La Paz and Cabo San Lucas are world class cities, with all the conveniences that you would expect. Enjoy the diverse culture, restaurants, music, hotels, shopping and nightlife.
- With a population of over 250,000 La Paz boasts the highest per capita income of any city in Mexico. The economy is growing, the peso is strong, and foreign investment into Mexico is higher than in any other Latin American country.
- Affordable quality healthcare and dentistry make Baja an excellent choice for retirees and for those just seeking a simpler lifestyle. In fact, Mexico was named the top place to retire by International Living Magazine in 2008.
- Easy Travel by air or by car. Baja California Sur is home to three international airports. It is an easy drive from La Paz International (LAP) Airport or San Jose del Cabo International (SJD) to any of the beautiful communities.
- Unsurpassed Beauty and Diversity. From the turquoise blue waters of the Sea of Cortez, across the subtropical desert, traversing the rugged La Laguna mountains, through the rich green costal arroyos, to the deep blue Pacific Ocean – Southern Baja offers something for everyone.
Outdoor Activities including Fishing, Surfing, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Dirt Biking, Golf, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Wildlife Photography, and so much more.
- Baja California Sur’s Climate is ideal with year round average temperatures of 75 to 77F. Rainfall is limited and La Paz boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually. Afternoon breezes produce a mild climate, even in the summer months.
- Low ownership costs – property taxes are unbelievably low, maintenance labor cost are minimal, and utilities are reasonable.
Steps to Get Started
- Understand your purchase and ownership options – including corporations and bank trusts (fideicomiso) – see our article “Can a Foreigner Own Land in Mexico?”
- Learn about real estate closing costs, and what to expect during the closing process. We have a worksheet that explains the various costs in detail. Shoot us an email, and we will send it to you.
- Research potential locations. Each of the towns and neighborhood has its advantages. We will help you sort through the details. Some of the factors that you may want to consider include: beach access, view protection, lot sizes, available utilities, underground utilities, ease of access, drainage, and neighborhood features.
- Locate your perfect property. Browse listings on our website then give us a call. If you don’t see the perfect property, give us your parameters and we will find it for you. We work with a variety of real estate brokers and property owners, so the possibilities are unlimited.