Sol y Mar Propiedades
Corredor Isla Cerralvo La Ventana USD$ 2,000,000
Beachfront Colonial Estate Home with swimming pool and waterfall feature has incredible expansive ocean views! Upstairs terrace is very large and overlooks the entire coastline of the Bay of La Ventana from its hilltop vantage point, has an outdoor island bar with sink and has built in seating around the entire perimeter. Downstairs 3 bedrooms…
0373 Bahia Turquesa La Ventana USD$ 399,000
Lot 0198 Bahia Turquesa La Ventana USD$ 699,000
Incredible white sand beaches of Bahia Turquesa are an investors dream! Just a few miles as the crow flies from La Ventana and eventually will become the next mecca! Get in early and build your dream home or development project here!
Calle Tiburon La Ventana USD$ 585,000
Exceptional, thoughtfully planned home in sought-after neighborhood overlooking the La Ventana Bay and Cerralvo Island. Casa Hewa Uno is one of two condominiums that together conform a luxury vacation duplex within walking distance of beautiful sandy beaches and world class hiking/biking trails. Here you can enjoy amazing sunrises while sipping your coffee on the Rooftop…
El Sargento USD$ 725,000
Welcome to Casa Tortuga, a newly built property in the El Teso area. This home offers two spacious apartments and a large heated pool, providing a luxurious and comfortable living experience. With views of the Sea of Cortez and the Rancho Cacachilles Mountains, Casa Tortuga is a true gem. Spacious and well-designed floor plansHigh-quality construction…
015 SN SN La Ventana USD$ 6,000,000
El Sargento USD$ 2,800,000
This spectacular property offers a beachfront lot along with a spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom house, a garage, and a separate studio casita, all situated on 8393 square meter lot. The property boasts breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortes, Isla Cerralvo, and the Rancho Cacachiles Mountains, providing the ultimate in serene beauty and tranquility.Step inside the…
Calle de acceso La Ventana USD$ 560,000
Imagine living just a short stroll from one the most pristine, turquoise beaches in all of Baja California Sur and still having your privacy! This unique view property is set at the end of the road with Playa Turquesa and Isla Cerralvo to the north and the mountains to the southwest. Situated between La Ventana…
C. Victoriano Cosio El Sargento USD$ 399,000
Casa Luz follows a unique design village complex located in the heart of El Sargento, combining amazing bay views and a walking distance to the local businesses, restaurants and shops. It offers a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with the option to a third bedroom/bathroom on the ground floor. It has an…
164 Parcela 3Z1P1/7 ST Los Planes USD$ 428,000
Wonderful investment opportunity, either to build the house of your dreams, or for condominiums, cabins, and to enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches of the Sea of Cortez. High value area with easy access, only 45 minutes from La Paz. This lot has title deed and all documentation and payments up to date. So…
S/N Calle Leonor Meza Martinez El Sargento USD$ 349,999
This beautiful villa is located in El Sargento surrounded by local vegetations, with amazing view to Cerralvo island and the mountains, including 2 bedrooms with closet, 2.5 bathrooms, tile Janeiro Castleos, kitchen with Alder wood and pine finishes, dining room and swimming pool, laundry room and water tank with capacity to 10,000 liters.Outside include BBQ…
1O.5 Klm BOCA DEL ALAMO SAN ISIDRO Los Planes USD$ 330,000
the place I always dreamed of on the shore of the beach in a community of foreigners and fishermen in a family atmosphere, where you can enjoy the sunrise and beautiful sunsets with a turquoise sky, its beaches and crystal clear waters will allow you to enjoy of the diving and snorkeling activities, as well…
Powered by Estatik
Sol y Mar Propiedades is a Real Estate and Investment Consulting Corporation based in La Ventana. Quite close to the bustling city of La Paz in Baja California Sur, but still a world away. Sol y Mar specializes in beach front and ocean view real estate in La Ventana, El Sargento, El Teso, and other beautiful communities around La Paz.
La Ventana and El Sargento are unique areas, blending old Mexico charm with conveniences of the modern world. There is a sense of community that is hard to find in other parts of the world. The people are warm and you will immediately feel at home.
La Ventana Bay is located on the Sea of Cortez in Baja California Sur. It is a short drive from La Paz. The La Ventana and El Sargento areas are known for the enjoyable climate and diverse outdoor sporting opportunities.
The Baja Peninsula offers Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Fishing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Scuba Diving, Off Road Motorcycle Riding, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Bird Watching, Photography and much more.
La Ventana and El Sargento are ideal locations to purchase retirement homes, second homes, land, and investment properties. Even in these difficult times, the combination of community, beach life, sporting activities, and infrastructure ensure that your investment will be worthwhile.
- La Paz translates to “Peace”. The people living here are some of the friendliest and most hospitable you will ever find. Baja California Sur (BCS) is the safest state in all of Mexico, attracting tourists and travelers from around the world as well as residents from Mainland Mexico.
- La Paz and Cabo San Lucas are world class cities, with all the conveniences that you would expect. Enjoy the diverse culture, restaurants, music, hotels, shopping and nightlife.
- With a population of over 250,000 La Paz boasts the highest per capita income of any city in Mexico. The economy is growing, the peso is strong, and foreign investment into Mexico is higher than in any other Latin American country.
- Affordable quality healthcare and dentistry make Baja an excellent choice for retirees and for those just seeking a simpler lifestyle. In fact, Mexico was named the top place to retire by International Living Magazine in 2008.
- Easy Travel by air or by car. Baja California Sur is home to three international airports. It is an easy drive from La Paz International (LAP) Airport or San Jose del Cabo International (SJD) to any of the beautiful communities.
- Unsurpassed Beauty and Diversity. From the turquoise blue waters of the Sea of Cortez, across the subtropical desert, traversing the rugged La Laguna mountains, through the rich green costal arroyos, to the deep blue Pacific Ocean – Southern Baja offers something for everyone.
Outdoor Activities including Fishing, Surfing, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Dirt Biking, Golf, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Wildlife Photography, and so much more.
- Baja California Sur’s Climate is ideal with year round average temperatures of 75 to 77F. Rainfall is limited and La Paz boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually. Afternoon breezes produce a mild climate, even in the summer months.
- Low ownership costs – property taxes are unbelievably low, maintenance labor cost are minimal, and utilities are reasonable.
Steps to Get Started
- Understand your purchase and ownership options – including corporations and bank trusts (fideicomiso) – see our article “Can a Foreigner Own Land in Mexico?”
- Learn about real estate closing costs, and what to expect during the closing process. We have a worksheet that explains the various costs in detail. Shoot us an email, and we will send it to you.
- Research potential locations. Each of the towns and neighborhood has its advantages. We will help you sort through the details. Some of the factors that you may want to consider include: beach access, view protection, lot sizes, available utilities, underground utilities, ease of access, drainage, and neighborhood features.
- Locate your perfect property. Browse listings on our website then give us a call. If you don’t see the perfect property, give us your parameters and we will find it for you. We work with a variety of real estate brokers and property owners, so the possibilities are unlimited.