Sol y Mar Propiedades
Casa Cascabel USD$ 1,499,000
Can’t beat this location! Beautiful 2B/3B beachfront home with swimming pool, garage and beach bodega. This property is fenced and walled for privacy and security. Relax on your shaded patio sipping a margarita while watching all the kiters and windsurfers sailing in the Sea of Cortez. This property is located at the Fig Tree launch….
Vista del Cerralvo #1 USD$ 45,900
Breathtaking views, level building locations, nearby utilities, beautiful native vegetation, and great access from several sides. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, and other services. Large 1/3 acre lot, with ample room to build out your dream.1 of 8 Available Lots in the Vista del Cerralvo subdivision.
Vista del Cerralvo #1914 USD$ 44,900
Breathtaking views, level building locations, nearby utilities, beautiful native vegetation, and great access from several sides. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, and other services. Large 1/3 acre lot, with ample room to build out your dream.
Sol y Mar Propiedades is a Real Estate and Investment Consulting Corporation based in La Ventana. Quite close to the bustling city of La Paz in Baja California Sur, but still a world away. Sol y Mar specializes in beach front and ocean view real estate in La Ventana, El Sargento, El Teso, and other beautiful communities around La Paz.
La Ventana and El Sargento are unique areas, blending old Mexico charm with conveniences of the modern world. There is a sense of community that is hard to find in other parts of the world. The people are warm and you will immediately feel at home.
La Ventana Bay is located on the Sea of Cortez in Baja California Sur. It is a short drive from La Paz. The La Ventana and El Sargento areas are known for the enjoyable climate and diverse outdoor sporting opportunities.
The Baja Peninsula offers Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Fishing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Scuba Diving, Off Road Motorcycle Riding, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Bird Watching, Photography and much more.
La Ventana and El Sargento are ideal locations to purchase retirement homes, second homes, land, and investment properties. Even in these difficult times, the combination of community, beach life, sporting activities, and infrastructure ensure that your investment will be worthwhile.
- La Paz translates to “Peace”. The people living here are some of the friendliest and most hospitable you will ever find. Baja California Sur (BCS) is the safest state in all of Mexico, attracting tourists and travelers from around the world as well as residents from Mainland Mexico.
- La Paz and Cabo San Lucas are world class cities, with all the conveniences that you would expect. Enjoy the diverse culture, restaurants, music, hotels, shopping and nightlife.
- With a population of over 250,000 La Paz boasts the highest per capita income of any city in Mexico. The economy is growing, the peso is strong, and foreign investment into Mexico is higher than in any other Latin American country.
- Affordable quality healthcare and dentistry make Baja an excellent choice for retirees and for those just seeking a simpler lifestyle. In fact, Mexico was named the top place to retire by International Living Magazine in 2008.
- Easy Travel by air or by car. Baja California Sur is home to three international airports. It is an easy drive from La Paz International (LAP) Airport or San Jose del Cabo International (SJD) to any of the beautiful communities.
- Unsurpassed Beauty and Diversity. From the turquoise blue waters of the Sea of Cortez, across the subtropical desert, traversing the rugged La Laguna mountains, through the rich green costal arroyos, to the deep blue Pacific Ocean – Southern Baja offers something for everyone.
Outdoor Activities including Fishing, Surfing, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Dirt Biking, Golf, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Wildlife Photography, and so much more.
- Baja California Sur’s Climate is ideal with year round average temperatures of 75 to 77F. Rainfall is limited and La Paz boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually. Afternoon breezes produce a mild climate, even in the summer months.
- Low ownership costs – property taxes are unbelievably low, maintenance labor cost are minimal, and utilities are reasonable.
Steps to Get Started
- Understand your purchase and ownership options – including corporations and bank trusts (fideicomiso) – see our article “Can a Foreigner Own Land in Mexico?”
- Learn about real estate closing costs, and what to expect during the closing process. We have a worksheet that explains the various costs in detail. Shoot us an email, and we will send it to you.
- Research potential locations. Each of the towns and neighborhood has its advantages. We will help you sort through the details. Some of the factors that you may want to consider include: beach access, view protection, lot sizes, available utilities, underground utilities, ease of access, drainage, and neighborhood features.
- Locate your perfect property. Browse listings on our website then give us a call. If you don’t see the perfect property, give us your parameters and we will find it for you. We work with a variety of real estate brokers and property owners, so the possibilities are unlimited.