Sol y Mar Propiedades
Calle Salome Leon Lucero La Ventana USD$ 420,000
Charming older house with plenty of character and modern updates, located in the heart of downtown LaVentana. This lovely 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home also features a versatile office space, making it perfect for anyone who works from home or needs extra room for hobbies or guests.Prime location, just steps away from the beach. With…
Acceso Los Planes USD$ 557,340
500 meters away from the beach, double access lot front and side.Bahia Turquesa its a beautiful beach close to La Paz city where people practice fishing, snorkel, and lots of water activities///Distancia de la playa 500 metros, cuenta con doble acceso de terraceria por frente y costado.Bahia Turquesa es una playa a tan solo 45…
Corredor Isla Cerralvo El Sargento USD$ 649,000
A turnkey bungalow style level entry home with a generous lot size of 2,513m2. Access from the main road and from a double gate on the back road. Both gates and accesses are legal and the property could be used commercially. All services are underground including fiber optic internet. The home is 3000sqft including covered…
El Sargento USD$ 3,200,000
This spectacular property offers a spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom house, a garage, and a separate studio casita, all situated on 8393 square meter lot. The property boasts breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortes, Isla Cerralvo, and the Rancho Cacachiles Mountains, providing the ultimate in serene beauty and tranquility.Step inside the house and be greeted by…
El Sargento USD$ 450,000
Escape to the coastal paradise of El Sargento where you will find this 2 bedroom 2 bath modern home with breathtaking views. Imagine waking up to stunning sunrises every day and enjoying the peace of mind that your view is protected from future building. Situated on the main road, this charming home offers a large…
Calle Pulpo El Sargento USD$ 549,000
Brand New Build Contemporary Style 2 bed 2 bath home with sliding Barn Doors, sliding glass doors and all appliances included. Furnish and Decor to your preference! Has Ocean Views and the front patio is ready for outdoor bbq with a dipping Spa Pool heated and jetted hot tub style! Also an upstairs Terraza with…
El Sargento USD$ 575,000
This stunning custom EcoBlock home is the perfect blend of modern design and luxury living. With its lock out feature, the lower owners suite can be occupied separate from the upstairs units, offering unparalleled privacy and convenience. The home boasts breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez and Cacachiles Mountains and a beautifully designed landscaped…
Extra Large Lot El Sargento USD$ 799,000
Want to build a Plaza Complex offering commercial spaces for businesses, restaurants and shops? Here is the perfect oppourtunity! Located across from the Ventana Bay Resort gated entrance, on the north main road, perfect for easy access, this would be an excellent location to serve the Resort Visitors and surrounding neighborhoods. BEACH ACCESS IMMEDIATELY ACROSS…
Casita La Ventana USD$ 359,600
Exciting new ocean view condominium community where each architectural space is characterized by the quality of its finishes and thoughtfully planned design. Costa de la Vela will provide poolside service through its Snack Bar and customer service at its umbrella and sun lounge area. Other amenities include a Fitness Center, 24-hour security and an on…
Corredor Mar de Cortes El Sargento USD$ 449,000
Rare opportunity to own a large waterside building lot with direct beach access. Located two lots south of the popular Rasta Beach. Three homeowners share a beach access with cement steps directly onto the beautiful sandy beach, best in the area.Access on the north side of the properties has a coded privacy gate at the…
Calle Gobernadora La Ventana USD$ 539,000
Rare opportunity to own an amazing 5B/5B house, located in the heart of the Forest Cardon area in La Ventana. Enjoy its spectacular panoramic 360 views sorrounded by nature, sea and mountains. Take advantage of what this exclusive neighbourhood has to offer! It feels as a compound with 2B/2B on the ground floor + an…
El Sargento El Sargento USD$ 565,000
Located just 5 blocks from the beach, Casa Tranquilo is a turn-key, recently built, contemporary, 2 bedroom/2 bath home with amazing views of the Sea of Cortez, Cerralvo Island and Cacachillas mountains. The house has large sliding glass doors to take in the views of the Bay to the East and the mountains to the…
Powered by Estatik
Sol y Mar Propiedades is a Real Estate and Investment Consulting Corporation based in La Ventana. Quite close to the bustling city of La Paz in Baja California Sur, but still a world away. Sol y Mar specializes in beach front and ocean view real estate in La Ventana, El Sargento, El Teso, and other beautiful communities around La Paz.
La Ventana and El Sargento are unique areas, blending old Mexico charm with conveniences of the modern world. There is a sense of community that is hard to find in other parts of the world. The people are warm and you will immediately feel at home.
La Ventana Bay is located on the Sea of Cortez in Baja California Sur. It is a short drive from La Paz. The La Ventana and El Sargento areas are known for the enjoyable climate and diverse outdoor sporting opportunities.
The Baja Peninsula offers Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Fishing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Scuba Diving, Off Road Motorcycle Riding, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Bird Watching, Photography and much more.
La Ventana and El Sargento are ideal locations to purchase retirement homes, second homes, land, and investment properties. Even in these difficult times, the combination of community, beach life, sporting activities, and infrastructure ensure that your investment will be worthwhile.
- La Paz translates to “Peace”. The people living here are some of the friendliest and most hospitable you will ever find. Baja California Sur (BCS) is the safest state in all of Mexico, attracting tourists and travelers from around the world as well as residents from Mainland Mexico.
- La Paz and Cabo San Lucas are world class cities, with all the conveniences that you would expect. Enjoy the diverse culture, restaurants, music, hotels, shopping and nightlife.
- With a population of over 250,000 La Paz boasts the highest per capita income of any city in Mexico. The economy is growing, the peso is strong, and foreign investment into Mexico is higher than in any other Latin American country.
- Affordable quality healthcare and dentistry make Baja an excellent choice for retirees and for those just seeking a simpler lifestyle. In fact, Mexico was named the top place to retire by International Living Magazine in 2008.
- Easy Travel by air or by car. Baja California Sur is home to three international airports. It is an easy drive from La Paz International (LAP) Airport or San Jose del Cabo International (SJD) to any of the beautiful communities.
- Unsurpassed Beauty and Diversity. From the turquoise blue waters of the Sea of Cortez, across the subtropical desert, traversing the rugged La Laguna mountains, through the rich green costal arroyos, to the deep blue Pacific Ocean – Southern Baja offers something for everyone.
Outdoor Activities including Fishing, Surfing, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Dirt Biking, Golf, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Wildlife Photography, and so much more.
- Baja California Sur’s Climate is ideal with year round average temperatures of 75 to 77F. Rainfall is limited and La Paz boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually. Afternoon breezes produce a mild climate, even in the summer months.
- Low ownership costs – property taxes are unbelievably low, maintenance labor cost are minimal, and utilities are reasonable.
Steps to Get Started
- Understand your purchase and ownership options – including corporations and bank trusts (fideicomiso) – see our article “Can a Foreigner Own Land in Mexico?”
- Learn about real estate closing costs, and what to expect during the closing process. We have a worksheet that explains the various costs in detail. Shoot us an email, and we will send it to you.
- Research potential locations. Each of the towns and neighborhood has its advantages. We will help you sort through the details. Some of the factors that you may want to consider include: beach access, view protection, lot sizes, available utilities, underground utilities, ease of access, drainage, and neighborhood features.
- Locate your perfect property. Browse listings on our website then give us a call. If you don’t see the perfect property, give us your parameters and we will find it for you. We work with a variety of real estate brokers and property owners, so the possibilities are unlimited.