Sol y Mar Propiedades
Isla Guadalupe La Ventana USD$ 300,000
Cozy and comfortable, this house has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a Studio with its own bathroom within the same property. It is located in the El Teso area within walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops and the Farmers Market. Beautiful views of the Ocean. Lovely trees on the property include coconut Palms,…
Casita La Ventana USD$ 310,000
Exciting new ocean view condominium community where each architectural space is characterized by the quality of its finishes and thoughtfully planned design. Costa de la Vela will provide poolside service through its Snack Bar and customer service at its umbrella and sun lounge area. Other amenities include a Fitness Center, 24-hour security and an on…
Calle Coral El Sargento USD$ 320,000
Duplex. Corner lot. Each 1 studio/bed 1 bath fully furnished. Living room and kitchen. Built in concrete sofa and built in concrete bed frame. Large gated yard. Close to all the north area kiteboarding beaches and easy access to mountain trails. Proven rental income for the last 3 season’s.
1O.5 Klm BOCA DEL ALAMO SAN ISIDRO Los Planes USD$ 330,000
the place I always dreamed of on the shore of the beach in a community of foreigners and fishermen in a family atmosphere, where you can enjoy the sunrise and beautiful sunsets with a turquoise sky, its beaches and crystal clear waters will allow you to enjoy of the diving and snorkeling activities, as well…
C. Isla Socorro La Ventana USD$ 349,000
This cozy two story fully furnished home is situated in El Teso (central to services and many restaurants).(3 blocks west of Oxxo)Large tiled outdoor living/parking area with covered palapa at entrance.Kitchen and large living area on first floor with half bath. Stairs outside to second story which features master bedroom, and full bathroom. Sliding doors…
Camino Turquesa Playa Los Planes USD$ 375,000
Hermoso lote a escasos pasos de la playa, con increible e incomparable vista a la Isla Cerralvo , donde puedes construir la casa de tus suenos, muy cerca de el pueblo la ventana. Beautiful lot at few steps from the beach, with incredible and incomparable view to the The island Cerralvo, where you can build…
164 Parcela 3Z1P1/7 ST Los Planes USD$ 428,000
Wonderful investment opportunity, either to build the house of your dreams, or for condominiums, cabins, and to enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches of the Sea of Cortez. High value area with easy access, only 45 minutes from La Paz. This lot has title deed and all documentation and payments up to date. So…
El Sargento USD$ 450,000
Located in the higher elevation of El Sargento. Quiet location with a spectacular view of the La Ventana El Sargento Pueblo. Beautiful studio bedroom view with a large full bath, large living area, custom kitchen. Kitchen and bath have custom parota cabinets. 2 car garage plus carport. Large lot with a cleared off area to…
El Sargento USD$ 450,000
Beautiful garden home has a large outdoor living area palapa 41M2 (brand new) that is great for friends and family to gather and watch the local birds, native plants and the beautiful mountain cats come through the property. (aka Gato Montes) Two structures. One ground level with a kitchen, bathroom, garage and/or storage room. Upstairs…
Calle de acceso La Ventana USD$ 498,500
Imagine living just a short stroll from one the most pristine, turquoise beaches in all of Baja California Sur and still having your privacy! This unique view property is set at the end of the road with Playa Turquesa and Isla Cerralvo to the north and the mountains to the southwest. Situated between La Ventana…
Powered by Estatik
Sol y Mar Propiedades is a Real Estate and Investment Consulting Corporation based in La Ventana. Quite close to the bustling city of La Paz in Baja California Sur, but still a world away. Sol y Mar specializes in beach front and ocean view real estate in La Ventana, El Sargento, El Teso, and other beautiful communities around La Paz.
La Ventana and El Sargento are unique areas, blending old Mexico charm with conveniences of the modern world. There is a sense of community that is hard to find in other parts of the world. The people are warm and you will immediately feel at home.
La Ventana Bay is located on the Sea of Cortez in Baja California Sur. It is a short drive from La Paz. The La Ventana and El Sargento areas are known for the enjoyable climate and diverse outdoor sporting opportunities.
The Baja Peninsula offers Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Fishing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Scuba Diving, Off Road Motorcycle Riding, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Bird Watching, Photography and much more.
La Ventana and El Sargento are ideal locations to purchase retirement homes, second homes, land, and investment properties. Even in these difficult times, the combination of community, beach life, sporting activities, and infrastructure ensure that your investment will be worthwhile.
- La Paz translates to “Peace”. The people living here are some of the friendliest and most hospitable you will ever find. Baja California Sur (BCS) is the safest state in all of Mexico, attracting tourists and travelers from around the world as well as residents from Mainland Mexico.
- La Paz and Cabo San Lucas are world class cities, with all the conveniences that you would expect. Enjoy the diverse culture, restaurants, music, hotels, shopping and nightlife.
- With a population of over 250,000 La Paz boasts the highest per capita income of any city in Mexico. The economy is growing, the peso is strong, and foreign investment into Mexico is higher than in any other Latin American country.
- Affordable quality healthcare and dentistry make Baja an excellent choice for retirees and for those just seeking a simpler lifestyle. In fact, Mexico was named the top place to retire by International Living Magazine in 2008.
- Easy Travel by air or by car. Baja California Sur is home to three international airports. It is an easy drive from La Paz International (LAP) Airport or San Jose del Cabo International (SJD) to any of the beautiful communities.
- Unsurpassed Beauty and Diversity. From the turquoise blue waters of the Sea of Cortez, across the subtropical desert, traversing the rugged La Laguna mountains, through the rich green costal arroyos, to the deep blue Pacific Ocean – Southern Baja offers something for everyone.
Outdoor Activities including Fishing, Surfing, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Dirt Biking, Golf, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Wildlife Photography, and so much more.
- Baja California Sur’s Climate is ideal with year round average temperatures of 75 to 77F. Rainfall is limited and La Paz boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually. Afternoon breezes produce a mild climate, even in the summer months.
- Low ownership costs – property taxes are unbelievably low, maintenance labor cost are minimal, and utilities are reasonable.
Steps to Get Started
- Understand your purchase and ownership options – including corporations and bank trusts (fideicomiso) – see our article “Can a Foreigner Own Land in Mexico?”
- Learn about real estate closing costs, and what to expect during the closing process. We have a worksheet that explains the various costs in detail. Shoot us an email, and we will send it to you.
- Research potential locations. Each of the towns and neighborhood has its advantages. We will help you sort through the details. Some of the factors that you may want to consider include: beach access, view protection, lot sizes, available utilities, underground utilities, ease of access, drainage, and neighborhood features.
- Locate your perfect property. Browse listings on our website then give us a call. If you don’t see the perfect property, give us your parameters and we will find it for you. We work with a variety of real estate brokers and property owners, so the possibilities are unlimited.