Sol y Mar Propiedades
Calle Tiburon El Sargento USD$ 1,030,000
Exceptional, thoughtfully planned home in highly sought-after neighborhood overlooking the La Ventana Bay and Cerralvo Island. Casa Hewa Uno and Dos are two completely independent 2BR units that together conform a luxury 4BR vacation property within walking distance of beautiful sandy beaches and world class hiking/biking trails. Here you can enjoy amazing sunrises while sipping…
Calle Tiburon La Ventana USD$ 510,000
Exceptional, thoughtfully planned home in highly sought-after neighborhood overlooking the La Ventana Bay and Cerralvo Island. Casa Hewa Uno is one of two condominiums that together conform a luxury vacation duplex within walking distance of beautiful sandy beaches and world class hiking/biking trails. Here you can enjoy amazing sunrises while sipping your coffee on the…
s/n CALLE SIERRA EL POTRERO 23232 El Sargento USD$ 648,000
Wonderful home with ocean views and an additional lot in front of the house in an exclusive location in El Sargento-Hot Springs. This house offers impressive sunsets, wide spaces, and outdoor areas such as terrace, barbecue and pool, perfect for entertaining friends and family.You will be able to enjoy the tranquility of the area while…
Calle de acceso La Ventana USD$ 588,000
Imagine living just a short stroll from one the most pristine, turquoise beaches in all of Baja California Sur and still having your privacy! This unique view property is set at the end of the road with Playa Turquesa and Isla Cerralvo to the north and the mountains to the southwest. Situated between La Ventana…
Camino Turquesa Playa Los Planes USD$ 375,000
Hermoso lote a escasos pasos de la playa, con increible e incomparable vista a la Isla Cerralvo , donde puedes construir la casa de tus suenos, muy cerca de el pueblo la ventana. Beautiful lot at few steps from the beach, with incredible and incomparable view to the The island Cerralvo, where you can build…
El Sargento USD$ 575,000
This beautiful custom EcoBlock home is the perfect blend of modern design and luxury living. With its lock out feature, the lower owners suite can be occupied separate from the upstairs units, offering unparalleled privacy and convenience. The home boasts breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez and Cacachiles Mountains and a beautifully designed landscaped…
Isla San Esteban La Ventana USD$ 680,000
Nestled on a 527 square meter lot, this super modern construction boasts both style and functionality. The house is being offered fully furnished, ensuring a turnkey opportunity for buyers. Whether you plan to make it your dream home or utilize it as an investment property, this residence is ready to impress.With its strategic location, this…
S/N Leonor Meza Martinez El Sargento USD$ 349,999
Welcome to Tres Tesoros, an exclusive gated community in El Sargento, where luxury and privacy meet. We’re pleased to offer three stunning villas for sale, each 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a private swimming pool. These elegant villas have been designed with the utmost attention to detail and feature custom pine and alderwood cabinets, a…
El Sargento USD$ 450,000
Escape to the coastal paradise of El Sargento where you will find this 2 bedroom 2 bath modern home with breathtaking views. Imagine waking up to stunning sunrises every day and enjoying the peace of mind that your view is protected from future building. Situated on the main road, this charming home offers a large…
Corredor Mar de Cortes El Sargento USD$ 449,000
Rare opportunity to own a large waterside building lot with direct beach access. Located two lots south of the popular Rasta Beach. Three homeowners share a beach access with cement steps directly onto the beautiful sandy beach, best in the area.Access on the north side of the properties has a coded privacy gate at the…
El Jalito El Sargento USD$ 2,700,000
Located just north of El Sargento in the La Ventana area on the unspoiled shores of El Jalito Beach.The area is renowned as a destination for kite boarders around the world, but there are endless activities to suit every adventurer on land or sea.Even if your idea of adventure is driving around and taking photos,…
Powered by Estatik
Sol y Mar Propiedades is a Real Estate and Investment Consulting Corporation based in La Ventana. Quite close to the bustling city of La Paz in Baja California Sur, but still a world away. Sol y Mar specializes in beach front and ocean view real estate in La Ventana, El Sargento, El Teso, and other beautiful communities around La Paz.
La Ventana and El Sargento are unique areas, blending old Mexico charm with conveniences of the modern world. There is a sense of community that is hard to find in other parts of the world. The people are warm and you will immediately feel at home.
La Ventana Bay is located on the Sea of Cortez in Baja California Sur. It is a short drive from La Paz. The La Ventana and El Sargento areas are known for the enjoyable climate and diverse outdoor sporting opportunities.
The Baja Peninsula offers Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Fishing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Scuba Diving, Off Road Motorcycle Riding, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Bird Watching, Photography and much more.
La Ventana and El Sargento are ideal locations to purchase retirement homes, second homes, land, and investment properties. Even in these difficult times, the combination of community, beach life, sporting activities, and infrastructure ensure that your investment will be worthwhile.
- La Paz translates to “Peace”. The people living here are some of the friendliest and most hospitable you will ever find. Baja California Sur (BCS) is the safest state in all of Mexico, attracting tourists and travelers from around the world as well as residents from Mainland Mexico.
- La Paz and Cabo San Lucas are world class cities, with all the conveniences that you would expect. Enjoy the diverse culture, restaurants, music, hotels, shopping and nightlife.
- With a population of over 250,000 La Paz boasts the highest per capita income of any city in Mexico. The economy is growing, the peso is strong, and foreign investment into Mexico is higher than in any other Latin American country.
- Affordable quality healthcare and dentistry make Baja an excellent choice for retirees and for those just seeking a simpler lifestyle. In fact, Mexico was named the top place to retire by International Living Magazine in 2008.
- Easy Travel by air or by car. Baja California Sur is home to three international airports. It is an easy drive from La Paz International (LAP) Airport or San Jose del Cabo International (SJD) to any of the beautiful communities.
- Unsurpassed Beauty and Diversity. From the turquoise blue waters of the Sea of Cortez, across the subtropical desert, traversing the rugged La Laguna mountains, through the rich green costal arroyos, to the deep blue Pacific Ocean – Southern Baja offers something for everyone.
Outdoor Activities including Fishing, Surfing, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Dirt Biking, Golf, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Wildlife Photography, and so much more.
- Baja California Sur’s Climate is ideal with year round average temperatures of 75 to 77F. Rainfall is limited and La Paz boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually. Afternoon breezes produce a mild climate, even in the summer months.
- Low ownership costs – property taxes are unbelievably low, maintenance labor cost are minimal, and utilities are reasonable.
Steps to Get Started
- Understand your purchase and ownership options – including corporations and bank trusts (fideicomiso) – see our article “Can a Foreigner Own Land in Mexico?”
- Learn about real estate closing costs, and what to expect during the closing process. We have a worksheet that explains the various costs in detail. Shoot us an email, and we will send it to you.
- Research potential locations. Each of the towns and neighborhood has its advantages. We will help you sort through the details. Some of the factors that you may want to consider include: beach access, view protection, lot sizes, available utilities, underground utilities, ease of access, drainage, and neighborhood features.
- Locate your perfect property. Browse listings on our website then give us a call. If you don’t see the perfect property, give us your parameters and we will find it for you. We work with a variety of real estate brokers and property owners, so the possibilities are unlimited.