Sol y Mar Propiedades
C. Isla Quevedo 2249 El Sargento USD$ 410,000
Three bedroom home with a unique design that maximizes the gorgeous views of the sea and mountains. Master Bedroom is covered with a beautifully crafted palm leaf palapa. Second level terrace with built in BBQ area and wood fire pizza oven…perfect for entertaining friends. Two bedrooms on ground level with independent entrances connected by a…
C. Isla Socorro 1178 El Sargento USD$ 512,861
Investment opportunity for potential rental revenue. This property is comprised of two almost identically designed houses, each with three bedrooms, kitchen, living and dining areas plus laundry room. Centrally located near the local soccer field and baseball stadium.
La Ventana USD$ 2,450,000
Casa CortezResting on the white sands of La Ventana’s famous South Beach, Casa Cortez is an opulent and contemporary beachfront home nestled within a securely-walled compound. Also on the grounds are two separate single bedroom casitas, each with kitchenettes, as well as a bedroom studio, all surrounding an impressive central swimming pool.The exquisite Grand Palapa…
south beach La Ventana USD$ 478,632
Private location perfect home ocean view. With 17,094 m2 of land on the corner, with access, electricity to lot line, access to roads on both sides, a magnificent view with extensive vegetation, beautiful cardones that make it a wonderful place to live and be part of the community of La Ventana.
south beach La Ventana USD$ 1,467,620
Large property with 5 Hectareas, in the exclusive zone of South Beach, beautiful vegetations, excellent location for future lots or large private home over looking la ventana and bay, great opportunity for people who want to make investments, ideal for business in the near future.
south beach La Ventana USD$ 1,346,748
Over 7 acres of incredible south beach ocean view land. Next to main road, incredible view to Cerralvo Island and mountains, ideal for development. With great and very quiet neighbors, populated with new houses that make it the ideal place to rest and live safely, take advantage of this great piece of paradise that without…
Calle Coral El Sargento USD$ 349,000
Newer Duplex. Studio bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and sitting room. Close to north beach kiting. Close to mountain bike trails. Great location. Great investment opportunity. Local contractor owned.
El Sargento USD$ 1,250,000
Rasta House is one of La Ventana’s premier properties! Located on one of the best beach accesses in town, this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home sits on a quarter acre of beautifully landscaped palms and cacti. Exterior features include a heated pool, BBQ/fire pit, perimeter walls, a spiral rooftop staircase, and plenty of shaded deck space.Inside, decorations…
El Jalito El Sargento USD$ 2,700,000
Located just north of El Sargento in the La Ventana area on the unspoiled shores of El Jalito Beach.The area is renowned as a destination for kite boarders around the world, but there are endless activities to suit every adventurer on land or sea.Even if your idea of adventure is driving around and taking photos,…
El Teso La Ventana USD$ 795,000
Incredible opportunity! Casa Carolina is a near-beachfront house located in the El Teso area, featuring a heated saltwater pool, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and moroccan-style media room. Surrounded by over 50 mature palms, property has beautiful landscaping and offers breathtaking views of Isla Cerralvo at over 1600m2!Rooftop patio access offers 360 degree views of the…
Camino Turquesa Playa Los Planes USD$ 375,000
Hermoso lote a escasos pasos de la playa, con increible e incomparable vista a la Isla Cerralvo , donde puedes construir la casa de tus suenos, muy cerca de el pueblo la ventana. Beautiful lot at few steps from the beach, with incredible and incomparable view to the The island Cerralvo, where you can build…
Palmas Lot Nearly Beachfront El Sargento USD$ 800,000
Incredible opportunity to BUILD A BOUTIQUE HOTEL or a Beachfront Home with direct access to the sandy beach. Beautiful soft sands here without cobblestones or reef, provides an excellent kiteboarder launch pad! Large Lot with Streetfront Access and Beach Access is the perfect place for a beach business!THIS IS THE ONLY BEACHFRONT AREA LOT AVAILABLE…
Powered by Estatik
Sol y Mar Propiedades is a Real Estate and Investment Consulting Corporation based in La Ventana. Quite close to the bustling city of La Paz in Baja California Sur, but still a world away. Sol y Mar specializes in beach front and ocean view real estate in La Ventana, El Sargento, El Teso, and other beautiful communities around La Paz.
La Ventana and El Sargento are unique areas, blending old Mexico charm with conveniences of the modern world. There is a sense of community that is hard to find in other parts of the world. The people are warm and you will immediately feel at home.
La Ventana Bay is located on the Sea of Cortez in Baja California Sur. It is a short drive from La Paz. The La Ventana and El Sargento areas are known for the enjoyable climate and diverse outdoor sporting opportunities.
The Baja Peninsula offers Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Fishing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Scuba Diving, Off Road Motorcycle Riding, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Bird Watching, Photography and much more.
La Ventana and El Sargento are ideal locations to purchase retirement homes, second homes, land, and investment properties. Even in these difficult times, the combination of community, beach life, sporting activities, and infrastructure ensure that your investment will be worthwhile.
- La Paz translates to “Peace”. The people living here are some of the friendliest and most hospitable you will ever find. Baja California Sur (BCS) is the safest state in all of Mexico, attracting tourists and travelers from around the world as well as residents from Mainland Mexico.
- La Paz and Cabo San Lucas are world class cities, with all the conveniences that you would expect. Enjoy the diverse culture, restaurants, music, hotels, shopping and nightlife.
- With a population of over 250,000 La Paz boasts the highest per capita income of any city in Mexico. The economy is growing, the peso is strong, and foreign investment into Mexico is higher than in any other Latin American country.
- Affordable quality healthcare and dentistry make Baja an excellent choice for retirees and for those just seeking a simpler lifestyle. In fact, Mexico was named the top place to retire by International Living Magazine in 2008.
- Easy Travel by air or by car. Baja California Sur is home to three international airports. It is an easy drive from La Paz International (LAP) Airport or San Jose del Cabo International (SJD) to any of the beautiful communities.
- Unsurpassed Beauty and Diversity. From the turquoise blue waters of the Sea of Cortez, across the subtropical desert, traversing the rugged La Laguna mountains, through the rich green costal arroyos, to the deep blue Pacific Ocean – Southern Baja offers something for everyone.
Outdoor Activities including Fishing, Surfing, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Dirt Biking, Golf, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Wildlife Photography, and so much more.
- Baja California Sur’s Climate is ideal with year round average temperatures of 75 to 77F. Rainfall is limited and La Paz boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually. Afternoon breezes produce a mild climate, even in the summer months.
- Low ownership costs – property taxes are unbelievably low, maintenance labor cost are minimal, and utilities are reasonable.
Steps to Get Started
- Understand your purchase and ownership options – including corporations and bank trusts (fideicomiso) – see our article “Can a Foreigner Own Land in Mexico?”
- Learn about real estate closing costs, and what to expect during the closing process. We have a worksheet that explains the various costs in detail. Shoot us an email, and we will send it to you.
- Research potential locations. Each of the towns and neighborhood has its advantages. We will help you sort through the details. Some of the factors that you may want to consider include: beach access, view protection, lot sizes, available utilities, underground utilities, ease of access, drainage, and neighborhood features.
- Locate your perfect property. Browse listings on our website then give us a call. If you don’t see the perfect property, give us your parameters and we will find it for you. We work with a variety of real estate brokers and property owners, so the possibilities are unlimited.